Friday, July 13, 2007

13 July Results

Mixed results for today. I didn't know what to trade for the last two days. Somehow today, I had four trade ideas. I started the day with some quick losses: -30 pips on short NZD/USD - should have waited for further confirmation but I entered this trade too hurriedly. Also, -12 pips on long USD/CHF as I took a small loss. Then, I had to reverse my USD/CHF bias and turned into a short position at 1.2036 by sticking to my system. It rewarded me with +29 pips. Then, it got better. I followed another good signal in long EUR/CAD trade which in the end yielded +40 pips.

To be honest, forex trading is a real tough business. I was a bit stunt by this week's volatile market and hence, I didn't manage to deliver my many trading signals to you as promised (I only sent out one). Things should get better from here . I will try my best to keep my promise and to deliver you good quality free trading signals next week.

No comments: