Friday, November 30, 2007

Some Bad Results To Digest

Since the day I started my own expert advisor trading (about 9 trading days ago), I haven't traded manually using my usual technical chart setup. All these days, I just sit back, relaxed and watched my EA in action.

My EA has been very active since the start and has already traded about 50 trades across 5 different markets, averaging 5 trades per day, but unfortunately also losing me on average 35 pips per day at present! At time, I was quite happy about its consistency in trade execution, but most of the time, I found myself disappointed due to its (lack of) performance and some other trading platform issues. Luckily, I was only trading in mini lot size.

Anyway, I will be post-analysing those results over the weekend. And most probably, I will continue with the system for some time to come as it is still too early for me to judge.

My EA trade history is now up-to-date.

2 comments:

Robert Nichols said...

hey 35 pips a day is not bad. You must be bringing in some a nice some of money.

Lloyd said...

Sorry for the confusion. It is actually an embarassing minus 35-pip per day.