Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Forex News Traders Wanted !

After successfully starting my day trading group in February, I am going to invite you to join my forex news trading club soon.

I am reasonably satisfied with my day trading routine at this stage as my system was blessed with strong results recently. I even managed to automate part of my trade routine to make my job easier and more productive.

But I still want to develop and achieve more in this forex trading arena. I do know that trading the forex news events can be an exciting and rewarding endeavor.

Here is a recent successful news trades which I executed and had time to blog about:
Making Pips from News Trading - ECB Press Conference

Literally, there are hundreds of economic news data being released in the forex market every month. Many of the major announcements are capable of moving the underlying currency pairs by 30 to 100 pips immediately after the news releases. In some cases, market also tends to move ahead of the news.

If one to trade the forex news successfully, it needs to be done in a controlled and discipline manner. Because the manual side of the news trading is tiring and demanding, one may not have the energy or time or speed to trade at the maximum potential.

Trading purely on the news releases is harder than it seems, but the task can be made easier with the use of right technical indicators and automated trading program which can help forex news trader to react accordingly. The aim is to extract fast profits from the volatile movements arising from the news releases.

The potential gains are there for us to realise. You are welcome to join my program when my news trading room opens.

>> ScoutForex News Trading Room

No comments: