Thursday, September 11, 2008

More Charts From Day Trading Member: GBP/USD +70 & EUR/JPY +70 Pips

Let me show-off more of your charts, which detailed yesterday's trade setup in the following markets.

1) Short GBP/USD

II) Short EUR/JPY

Thanks Irene for the beautiful charts. Note that the above trades entry were setup manually by Irene based on the forex killer signal alerts provided on the member site. Let's hear what she got to say:
I have followed your trade yesterday, by right its able to hit 100pips but I don't have time to shift my TP ..^o^..
Now, it's really great to know both my non-EA and EA subscribers made profits this week. I would appreciate if you all can continue to give me feedback from time to time, even on the bad occasions, so that I would know what's happening and able to help out on the technical issues.

No comments: