Thursday, December 18, 2008

End of Year & Daytrading Profits

Last full trading week of the year. We managed some strong gains today using the same daytrading method I introduced back in February. The system had proved useful and carried me far this year.

During these couple of months, I setup a lot of day trades which gave me a lot of small but consistent profits. Using the same approach, just recently, I also managed to establish some long-term positions which had become fruitful as the US dollar got seriously hammered in the last few days. I had been adding positions since November 24: Discretionary Forex Trades Paying Off For Now.

It has been an eventful year for me. I am grateful with the results. We'll be winding down our trading for the year and getting ready for 2009 as we draw closer to the holiday period.
Today's Signals: European Session

No. of signal recommendations: 2
End-of-session results: GBP/USD +95 pips & GBP/JPY +175 pips

4 comments:

bevs said...

2009 is nearing and this will be pretty exciting. With the current changes that we see. Nice blog by the way. And good luck on your Day Trading Strategy.

bevs

Yohay said...

The past few months have been very exciting in the Forex market.
I join the compliments about your blog...

Unknown said...

Very interesting blog and All the best!

kim palma said...

Facing a new year is just thinking that we can do anything with the help from above, so this year won't be so hard I guess. Nice blog.