Friday, August 26, 2005

On Course For Breakeven

It appears that the trading activities in the past two days were quite frantic with a lot of intraday swing actions of greater pip range. I also noticed that most signal providers out there are actually doing quite bad for this month.

Even the Stop and Reverse (apparently C2 top forex system) who sends real time alerts as well as the swing traders like stormyforex are having troubles in weathering the cyclical price action.

Of course, our swing strategy hits rough patch too. But I am, at present, quite pleased with how things have turned out for us, because I was a little worried and doubting myself two days ago. We are on course for breakeven this week and in case you didn’t notice, I have already swung back into action, closing a trade for +29 and opening a new trade.

Results of closed trades for august so far: 75 +447 -276 +29 = +246

No comments: