Friday, September 2, 2005

Free Report For This Blog Readers

Related entries: Daily Report

The trend is your friend.


Price is the consensus of value of all market traders at the moment of the trade.


In order to predict its future movement, it is important that we first focus on the price actions. Price movements always come first before any real fundamental developments. Bear in mind that currencies tend to be trendier than stocks, indices and commodities. More significantly, big currency traders tend to be technical trend followers. Trend is not a trend if movement did not begin. It is important for us to analyse such price movements in order to find out the moment of trend formation.

Due to the recent big moves in forex market (i.e. dollar plummeting), I am sending out my daily report to all readers of this blog for one week and hoping that everyone is on the right side of the market. Based on my own technical evaluation, the report summarises the direction and momentum of 11 popular currency pairs. It also advises on setting up position trades based on my swing trading technique.

If you interested in receiving and assessing my report, just email me.

No comments: