Wednesday, March 22, 2006

FX-Momentum Trading System

I have applied the simple Elder's System in 60- and 240-minute charts and put it on trial. The name of the game is to identify trend reversals in the market. Momentum indicator can warn of dormant strength or weakness in the price well ahead of the turning point. Along with the moving average analysis, I attempt to capture sizeable gains in 1 - 4 days, which is ideal for swing positions.

The result so far for this system, which has been named FX-Momentum, is +227 pips after two closed trades. I still have one open short position on EUR vs JPY.


I intend to pay the semi-annual listing fee for this trading system soon in order to enter more trades. I will price the service first at $50 with a free trial period of 30 days. You can cancel the subscription before you are charged if the system does not perform.

This should be a fun project, I hope.


No comments: