Sunday, October 29, 2006

October 06: +451 pips

Just 3 closed trades in week 4 with a total of +79 pips. On Friday, I added a long USD/CAD position in the morning session and I saw its price swiftly reversed after the disappointed GDP report. FYI, I am still holding on to this position. Moreover, I went bottom fishing in the afternoon session and picked up another 2 long USD trades (currently one at breakeven and another in positive).

So, there is it . October. A total of 124 + 136 + 112 + 79 = 451 pips. And here is the most important stat of the month: I managed to increase the balance of my trading account by 38%.

Related post: September 06: +687 pips

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

now that's a great result if i've seen one.I am going to read and try and dicipher your method.Unless of course you want to share it with me.