Sunday, October 21, 2007

Forex Killer Autopilot Trading

(For all the latest updates: please visit my daytrading blog)

Due to its popular demand, let's put forex killer trading software on the spot and begin to tap into its trading potentials. The software is a perfect tool for swing trading.

My trading approach will be swing trading the major currencies. As detailed in my previous post, the strategy will involve: finding breakout + folowing trend moves + using H1 chart + with the latest forex killer software addition.

I will do my best to post live trading signals and their results generated by the forex killer signal software on my new forex killer autopilot trading blog. If you are a user of this signal software, you can help me evaluating the software together.






Related posts:
More Thought on Forex Killer Trading Software
Trading the News Via Forex Killer
My First Impression of Forex Killer Automated Trading Software

6 comments:

Lloyd said...

************
Hi Lloyd,

I just bought and downloaded the new Killer Signal Generating Software. I haven't had a chance to use it yet as it's Saturday morning here in the United States and the markets aren't open.

I read in one of your posts that you liked the old version better than the new one. Is that still your position? If so, how can I get the old version?

Thanks for a great site!

Cheers,

- Mel
************

Hi Hydrostar/Mel,
No outer private link pls and I have to requote your post here. If you are really interested, I think I am allowed to send you the old version. I probably need to get consent from Andreas first.

Unknown said...

Hi Lloyd,

I'd appreciate it if you could send me the old version. I can provide you with my ClickBank receipt if you want to see proof that I did indeed purchase Forex Killer.

Thanks,

- Mel

Lloyd said...

No problem at all, Mel. Just send me an e-mail.

Tropical Paradise said...

Hello Lloyd

I'm glad to have found you because I've acquired the Forex Killer a while ago but haven't started using it yet because I've been looking for something like your blog / service with tips, training, answers to questions.
I am planning to subscribe to your service but have a very important question first: will you be able to deal with totally stupid queries? Not only that, also answer them as if you were talking to an idiot while staying calm without getting a nervous breakdown? Because that is what could happen because you will have to deal with an elderly dummie who wants to learn "automated" Forex Trading to add some income to her nest egg.
I am over 60, rather computer phobic, have never done any trading but am willing to learn from a patient teacher. Your replies to members'questions sound straight forward and never demeaning. That's why I hope you will accept me even if the outlook may seem rather alarming. :)
You'll have one huge advantage though:
I am totally unspoiled and don't have to unlearn any mistakes. :)
Let me hear what you think, ok?

With friendly regards,
Lilo

Lloyd said...

Lilo,

Certainly, I have no problem answering your queries as I offer my help to everyone as I could. The learning process is mutual :)

Regards,
Lloyd

Paul said...
This comment has been removed by the author.