Monday, October 29, 2007

Metatrader 4 Expert Advisors

I am a keen user of metatrader forex trading platform. Stumbled across this website with a nice long list of free metatrader expert advisors. Expert advisors are the real deal of automated trading. There is currently an ongoing automated trading championship in searching for the most profitable, stable and reliable expert advisors.

Over the weekend, I got hooked on developing my own expert advisors from my own existing strategies. I already have some success and will be putting them on live trading this week. Same time next year, I would like to compete in the same championship.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello,
I tried out MT4 EAs too. I have yet to find an EA which can trade profitably over time. Have a look at the (few) agents with perfect equity curves: They don't use an SL and are usually hundreds of pips underwater. Do you want to trade these?
If you found other conclusions regarding the quality of publicly availible EAs please let your fellow readers know :)
- J.

Lloyd said...

At present, those free EAs are quite useful as reference for helping me to understand the metaquotes language + develop own EAs. And I would certainly look around for some good EAs.