Thursday, October 18, 2007

My First Impression of Forex Killer Automated Trading Software

Here is the story. I have been getting a lot of visitors recently on this site searching for the newly released, automated trading signal software named Forex Killer. I have no idea what it is about and of course have no clues about the system. So, a few questions immediately on my mind. Can the system really perform and issue reliable good signals as it claimed? What type of signals will be generated, on what time frame, and based on what type of technical indicators? All these questions made me very curious and hence I have decided to give it a test run.

I made a purchase myself, although I think the sale pitch is a bit overdone. So, let's get straight to the system. All you have to do is to enter the last 10 data (closing prices) of the time period you've chosen, e.g. either hourly, daily or weekly. The system will help you estimate the trading opportunities (i.e. to generate buy, sell or no trade) based on the its unique method of probability.


Let check out this example I used for my first evaluation of the forex killer system.
GBP/USD in hourly chart


I entered manually the last 10 closing prices as requested and I received a 'Buy' signal at the last price of 2.0396.


And here is the actual result at few hours later. It was a 100-pip mover in today's market.


The system seems to work. Please take a closer look at the simple chart pattern formed by those arrows in the signal software. It monitors price action and makes you 'see clearly' and forget about the complication of complex technical indicators. And to be honest, this system is quite similar to my H1 breakout strategy I used in the past, which I am quite confident about it.

No matter what, every trading system should still be subjected to skeptical worries. Therefore, I am going to further evaluate the system and possibly share with you a few tips about using the forex killer software in the upcoming posts. But for now, I have to say I am truly awed by the simplicity of the software.

(Updated: The new software version now includes an automated data download feature.)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I purchased Forex Killer three-days ago. Since then I have made 6 trades following the Forex Killer strategy. Of the six trades four have been winners and two losers.

What I find interesting and somewhat puzzling is I still know nothing about Forex or have the foggiest idea how I accomplished what I did.

Nor Holy Nor Devil said...

what do u think for which timeframe can earn more easyly?15minute is it the result very worst?

Lloyd said...

I like to work on longer timeframes such as using the 1-hour and daily charts. Trending patterns are usually more reliable.