Friday, October 19, 2007

Trading the News Via Forex Killer

I have been running my usual trading platform along side with the new addition forex killer software this morning. Scanning across the five major markets, i.e. GBP/USD, EUR/USD, USD/CHF, USD/JPY and USD/CAD and here is the first signal of the day by the signal software.

SELL USD/CAD at 0.9721

(For the sake of simplicity, just enter last 3 digits of the closing price. Updated: the new software now includes an automated data download feature)

This short USD/CAD signal happened to be coincided with the release of CAD CPI report. Hence, the signal could be win or lose in a matter of minute, given the price volatility during the news releases. But, it managed to make the right prediction based on the system's unique calculated probability of 78% on the sell side. Forex killer produced an instant 60-pip profit!

USD/CAD H1 chart


I can, for one moment, forget about the technical indicators and chart patterns and just follow the price action. I will log more trading results and various methods in my new forex killer Autopilot Trading Blog.

Related postings:
The Updated Forex Killer Software
My First Impression of Forex Killer Automated Trading Software

6 comments:

celdred2 said...

You may well be impressed with Andreas Kirchberger, I am not. I paid good money for his ForexKiller software. It came with an EMPTY instruction pdf file. I have no idea how to use this thing. 2 days of UNANSWERED emails later and I have no choice but to let others know about this cheat.

Cleveland Eldred,
Australia.

Lloyd said...

You should have received instructions on how to use the forex killer software.

Personally, I have already moved a long way since the review, which was done about 2 month ago. If you are interested, please visit my trading blog on how to best use signal software plus other technical tips.

celdred2 said...

Thank you very much for yours. I thoroughly enjoyed your site and your
tips on using FK.
I had to go to FK website again to DL the pdf files. They finally
arrived in the complete form.
After 2 days of emailing them, the company still did not answer my requests.
Customer Service - de nada !!
Wish you the best with your EA.

re.,
Cleveland,

Lloyd said...

Please find all the forex-killer software related posts in this one link.

Lloyd

arjuno2008 said...

(For the sake of simplicity, just enter last 3 digits of the closing price. Updated: the new software version now includes an automated data download feature).......

which version, Lloyd

Lloyd said...

Arjuno,

You are no longer required to enter data using the latest 214 software version. But in case you wish to trade other instruments e.g. shares, futures or commodities, you can simply enter whatever price number which is fit to use in the latest version too.