Saturday, December 1, 2007

End of Trading Month

It is the end of the trading month. The net results for the month of November (in ascending order):

1) Expert Advisor Trading: -314 pips
2) Signal Software Trading: -103 pips
3) Hector's 3SMA Trading: +278 pips

To be honest, I am not discouraged by the poor start of my first ever expert advisor trading. I am only regretting that I have not started the venture earlier. There are actually more to learn and master at this stage and I really enjoy the challenge. It is an ambitious project but it is totally doable.

I am also back into swing trading this month. The arrival of signal software has resparked my interests in swing trading strategy, which has been a success to me in the past. I think I could achieve more this time round with more hindsight and self-discipline.

Last but not least, bravo Hector. He pulled it off again. I totally agree with him that November was a difficult trading month due to the unusual market conditions caused by the carry 'bears' and 'cows'. I will definitely try harder this month.

No comments: