Sunday, December 16, 2007

Q & A with Andreas Kirchberger

Exactly one week ago, forex killer software developer Andreas Kirchberger stumbled upon my site and left me with the following comment:
"Hi thanks for the blog.
Do you trade only using FK signals or use different system combinations? Please reply to andreaskirchb AT googlemail.com"
Hence, I replied to him in e-mail and also took the opportunity to summarise our queries so far and forward them to Andreas. Below are some answers I managed to obtain from him. You might be interested in this.

Q. The latest software algorithm appears to be different from the original version. I am able to understand the basic concept of the initial algorithm but not the latest one. If you run both software at the same time, sometimes they do give conflicted signals. Are they based on the same concepts or may be you have changed the probability calculations (odds) for buy/sell signal to be issued? (view my initial concerns here)

A. First version uses combination of "average and RSI algorithms", new one - neuro system algorithm. That's why signals can differ sometimes.

Q. The latest long term signal algorithm. It seems far too troublesome for us to handpick the last 10 peaks and troughs. What is the justification/purpose and its risk reward ratio when compared to the original short term algorithm?

A. You can use them both (short and long term algorithm) in combination.

Q. The results seen on your forex killer site (with over 3000 pips for 2006,and over 2500 pips for 2007 so far) is based on FK signals on what time frame, trading hours and holding durations as well as what stop loss/target levels used?

A. The results on site are average results based on trading 3 major currencies.

Q. What is your recommended trade exit strategies for FK positions as there is no detailed instruction given?

(No answer given by him yet, however, I have tried to provide my own read of the FK exit strategies here)

Q. According to one of my reader, the algorithm appears to be unstable and can change if the calculation is repeated. Will you update your software again in near future?

A. About problem of one of the readers. Yes, I know about this weakness in neuro algorithm and we are working on it. (Updated 05-02-08: We have fixed the problem and also new DealBook360 format loading in FK.)


Although Andreas has not provided us with detailed answers, I know that he is constantly tweaking the software for maximum efficiency (hence, the surprised release of an updated version in last month). Thus, the claim "free software updates for life" on his sales site appears to hold true.

I appreciate his continuous efforts on further improving the signal software product. He has managed to present us with a unique analytical software tool which is developed based upon his own understanding of the currency market.

In summary, I believe that the potential of forex killer signal software is always there, but it is up to us to realise ourselves. Last week, the signal software has produced the biggest weekly gain for me since the start. Nevertheless, I shall press him for more information and knowledge from time to time.

Click here for more Q&A.

8 comments:

atombeh said...

Hi my name is David Beh, Months ago I perchased a fx software called Track 'n Trade by Gecko and used it for sometime but it don't seem to give good return and I just want to know is your FX killer can produce result?
Thank you.

Kind regards
Beh

Lloyd said...

David,
All my forex killer trading results can be found here. Only one positve month out of three so far. The positive month is from the previous month in which I started practising a generalised strategy along side with the fk signal software. Hope this answers your question.

Unknown said...

Hello again and thank you for your Blog!

Today I sent small email to mr. Lloyd about few small updates.

I wish all the best to the readers of this nice website and blog!

Lloyd said...

Thanks Andreas.

Galactice said...

Hi there lloyd...

I just bought the FK program, But can seem to understand how it work to make a profit. Im a bit confuse on how it works... Has soon as I put in the numbers and get a result do I. Do what the results tell me? Or wait untill the price hits the pridiction price? could you help me understand the basics of this program PLEASE!!!.... My name is Jorge by the way....

Lloyd said...

Jorge,

According to software instruction, "you should open market trade the same time you receive the signal (at current market price)".

Lloyd

razif said...

Hi there ,

I'm Razif .. from Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia . I'm interesting about FX Killer n FX AutoPilot . I try to understand the way of using them . As a decision , i want to buy the FX Kiler through www.forex-killer.com . Sadly , this website not functioning when i click PAY BY CREDIT CARD or PAY BY PAY PAL . Both of this button not linked and blank page appeared .

Tell me what to do ? How to buy your FX Kiler ?

Lloyd said...

Please email me Razif.