Sunday, February 17, 2008

Forex Killer Found Forex Autopilot EA

I received this e-mail today from Forex Killer software developer, Andreas Kichberger (or Kirchberger, typo error in his own name, may be ;O) ? ). I suppose other forex killer software users might as well get this PROMOTION newsletter as you were subscribed for the free 8-day forex killer crash courses.
From Andreas Kichberger
Subject: ForexKiller found ForexAutopilot

... A close friend of mine and very successful forex trader, Marcus Leary developed AUTOMATIC set and forget meta trader 4 plugins that .. trade your accounts automatically. The whole package consists of 8 robots that can be applied to different trading graphs and literally make you money.. while you sleep.

This software is brand new and I had to encourage him to make it open to the masses. He was very reluctant to give up his "secret" but finally he put it online:
FOREXAUTOPILOT http://www.forexautopilot.net (he really took a little inspiration from forex-killer it seems) but i really do not mind because the software is a MASTERPIECE...

OK, I got it. They are selling Expert Advisor script for the purpose of AUTOMATIC TRADING in the Metatrader platform. Since I am a KEEN user of expert advisor and I also run my own EAs, I will be live testing this 'recommended' EA myself. It costs me $89.50 (the best offer price) + $15.66 (vat) - own affiliate commission. Our SITE USERS will probably get the first-hand update regarding the forward test results of this Autopilot EA. We will JUDGE its results by then.

3 comments:

willy said...

Marcus Leary is a fabricated front man whose real name is Doug Eberhart. You can view him and purchase his "services" from www.liveFaceOnWeb.com. Select "Order" near the top right of the site, next select "Male models" and scroll down about four rows.

Lloyd said...

Interesting find, thx for the tip :)

Unknown said...

I found this article that mentioned Sometime in December 2009 A new Forex Robot named 4xgreed was supposed to be released. It's supposed to have AI and looks very interesting. located at http://4xgreed.com