Saturday, February 2, 2008

Jan' 08 Blog Income and Trading Report

It’s a new month and that means it's time for the first blog income report for the year 2008. Back in October 2007, I decided to run a little experiment to see if money can be made from blogging. Before that time, ScoutForex dot Com was simply a personal trading blog that didn’t make any money from blogging.

January 2008 will go down as the month to break above the $1,000 mark. Here's the income breakdown:

Total Blog Income for January 2008: $1,019.99
Blog traffic for January was increased to 11,097 page views from 4,482 unique visitors, according to statcounter. The key which drives a lot of traffic to my forex trading sites is writing personal reviews based on my own trading experience and knowledge. Some examples can be found here, here and here. Please note that I only recommend trading products/services which can bring benefits to my readers, including myself.

Improved Trading Performance
If you’ve been reading ScoutForex dot Com, you will also notice that I do a lot of forex trading myself. Here is a full account of my daily trading routine and you will notice that I run several trading strategies at the same time. Never put all eggs in one basket.

Last month also sees a significant improvement on my trading performance as I continue to learn new trading knowledge from my blogging routine. Here are the positive outcomes and hopefully they can set the tone for the rest the year:

Trading Results for January 2008

No comments: