Saturday, March 29, 2008

Learn to Day Trade the Forex Market Using Automation

(Originally posted in my daytrading blog)

After a hectic start to the new year, my forex trading routine was finally made easy last month (Feb' 08). I am currently seeing a great improvement in my daytrading results by following an effective automated trade entry process.

'Automation' doesn't have to be a computer entering your trades - you can simply practise my day trading approach to streamline your trading routine and become a more efficient and profitable trader.

Here is an overview of my day trading routine for your reference:

During Market Hours
After Market Hours

Achieving day trading success isn't something that should be left up to chance. In my opinion, having real goal and plan will be a far better winning strategy.

Here are the monthly daytrading reports:
Feb' 08: +365 pips
Mar' 08: +455 pips
Apr' 08: +45 pips
May' 08: +75 pips
Jun' 08: +35 pips
Jul' 08: +105 pips
Aug' 08: +760 pips
Sept' 08: +290 pips

No comments: