Wednesday, March 5, 2008

My Replies to Good Old Bill

To Bill from Aus',

Greetings from Lloyd. FYI, I have been doing forex trading for over 3 years now (and may be more).

Regarding the forex killer instructions, those are my 'secret' recipe on how to best apply the software based on my 'own' knowledge of the market. I always believe that the knowledge of application is more valuable than the tool itself :0) !

Regarding the forex autopilot EA, my initial advice was not to take too seriously these automated EA robots. Even for the new one, there will be an issue with the system drawdown. The lack of customer response and the following problem of "invalid price error 129 alligator" are of major concerns now. The error means that broker gives bad price quotes, not normalized - according to the FA support. It appears that I too have similar problem on both my Alpari demo and live accounts, but seems running fine on backtesting. Too bad I know nothing about this problem :( Hence, the solution is simple - I am going to get my own refund if the problem could not be resolved by the program developer.

Regarding my affiliate commissions, I am quite open about it, see here. Please note that I am not part of the FK/FA sales or support team. The blog revenue is used for maintaining my sites and motivating me to write better posts plus to share my own strategies/tips while striving toward my own goals.

Lloyd
p.s Bill, will you do me a favour, please don't 'bombard' my blog posts with long letters, nonetheless, I do still like your stories. LoL...

Related post:
Latest From Marcus: Alligator 129 Error Solved ?!

No comments: