Friday, March 21, 2008

A Shortened Trading Week

Despite the extreme price volatility seen in this week's market (due to US Fed rate decision, Bank of England meeting minutes, Easter Holiday and etc.), the official day trading results were only down -10 pips on the major pairs.

The sudden price reversal on Wednesday was to be blamed. Fortunately, I was still able to make money in all three sessions (Mon - Wed). Check out how I beat the market, even on a down day like Wednesday !

Monday +45 pips
Tuesday +45 pips
Wednesday -100 pips
Thursday - No trade
Friday - Easter Holiday
(Major pairs performance - measured at the end of the live trading sessions)

My forex trading will kick back into full gear Monday. Click here to find out more about my day trading signal service and also learn my day trading approach over this holiday weekend !

No comments: