Monday, April 28, 2008

Day Trading Service: Dynamic Stops System with 100-pip Target


I am already running an additional system utilising the existing FK day trading system to get better trade entries and exits. Considering the amount of efforts being put in to monitor the running positions and provide dynamic stops throughout the day, I am setting a high target of 100 pips per signal. My objectives are to trail the stops to zero risk and aimed at yielding maximum rewards. Mid-point exits are also provided to those who want to score immediate short-term profits.

My day trading members can simply follow these signals on the member site at anytime of the day. Simply compare the current price of the open positions with the provided dynamic stop loss levels. If you like what you see, join in and we will take ride on these signals together. In addition, the detailed instructions can be found on the provided day trading guide. As usual, you will still receive my normal day trading signals which performed well on the major pairs since the start Feb 08, Mar 08 and April 08 (report out soon).

If anyone wish to sign up my day trading service, you'll be able to enjoy the current monthly subscription of just $55 throughout your membership till you decided to stop. I believe that my rate is competitive and my live signal service offers the best educational forex learning experience with right technical solutions for everyone.

No comments: