Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Have I Picked the JPY Bottom ?

My system picked up 5 long signals on the yen-crosses pairs in one session this morning ! I promptly issued them live on my member site. Checking on their current prices, all of them are currently yielding more profits in the post-session hours.

GBP/JPY long at 201.23; +60 pips; now at +120 pips !
EUR/JPY long at 160.89; +30 pips; now at +50 pips !
AUD/JPY long at 95.10; +20 pips; now at +40 pips !
CHF/JPY long 101.05; +15 pips; now at +20 pips !
USD/JPY long at 102.26; +30 pips; now at +45 pips !

The level of correlation seen within these yen-crosses 'signals' was unprecedented. Looking at the current outcomes, the additional 'info' brought out by the number of signals in the same direction could be used as an additional 'secret' gauge to diagnose high probability swing trade setups and so to further increase our targets/winnings ! I am sure I will do more homework on this :-)

Also check out yesterday Market Club (smart scan analysis)'s reading on USD/JPY market which informed us of a probable chance of a major trend change from current weak downtrend.

No comments: