Saturday, April 12, 2008

I Just Bought Forex Assassin: What's Next?

Ouf of curiosity, I have just bought the Forex Assassin system ;-) I am set to follow its trading plan, have a website, and satisfy myself that I can do it.

>> Check out my new weekly Forex Blog : The Weekend Forex Project

I am going to review the system as well as to analyse all of my trades. I am going to do my post entries every week as part of my weekend forex project.

I shall start by having a trading plan as suggested.
Mission Statement
To become a net positive trader (1k - 2k a month with this system) no later than the end of the 3rd quarter of this year.
I will not be scared money.
I will follow my plan.
I will succeed.

Entries

Only take trades that fall under #1 and #2
Set my buy and sell stops early Monday morning for the pairs I plan to trade.
Double check entry calculations
Start with one contract

Exits
Look for 50+ pips
If X pips in the money and comes back to entry get out flat.
Trades usually go in my favor right away...if I have to wait too long…get out.
First trade is a 100pip trade…stop for the week

Stops
No more than 30 pip loss per trade, or
Max loss of $300 gross per trade

Record Keeping
All trades are recorded and kept in a binder
All trades are recorded in a spreadsheet to tabulate results and show sharp ratio, win/loss %
etc.

Add Contracts
Needs to be done slowly and carefully
When have 5-8 net winning trades in a row. And then only increase 1 contract at a time.


Related post:
Forex Assassin vs. Forex Killer

No comments: