Saturday, April 19, 2008

Joining INO TV for the First Time

I have been writing about INO's Market Club for some time and always want to find out more about the Trade the Triangle method and other services.

After successfully 'automating' my forex daytrading technique, I find myself having some spare time to take advantage of the INO TV services, albeit spending most of my time on a challenging 9 - 5 job, pursuing my daily forex winning habits, trialling new forex techniques, and etc :-)

INO TV provides 11 great "Trading Channels" with a world of investment knowledge to improve trading skills in all arena. I hope to venture into other markets such as shares, commodities and options one day.

Now for the first time, I will be able to watch trading seminars (webinars) stream directly to my computer screen at anytime I like, most probably before bed time.

Tap here to browse through some top titles by INO TV and here to sneek peek inside members only site.

No comments: