Saturday, July 19, 2008

Track Record for 10-Min Forex Wealth Builder

Here's the update to the results of trading with the 10-Min Forex Wealth Builder System.

The system has produced +140 pips closed profits so far since I started a week ago.
There are many pending orders in the coming week and I will be keeping track of the signal performance via:

>> 10-Min Forex Wealth Builder Trades List (open spreadsheet)

The spreadsheet will be updated for Scoutforex's users frequently. I will also provide a trade report at the end of a trading month.

2 comments:

... said...

Thanks for the insight into this one LLoyd. If it looks like a 'goer' by the end of next week I think I shall get it. The link you posted re the double inside bar set up thread on FF made a fascinating if not lengthy read.

John

Lloyd said...

I'll definitely keep you guys posted about the results. One thing for sure, the system is not a quick-rich progam and it does stress the importance of using the right risk-reward ratio, compounding and money management technique for trading over a long period of time.

Lloyd