Wednesday, September 17, 2008

New Markets, New Table, Same 100-pip Trend Exploitation Approach

I have been checking the Australian Dollar markets for some time. Just recently, I have developed another market sentiment table for it. The latest development allows us to exploit new trading opportunities in the following exotic markets such as AUD/EUR, AUD/CHF, AUD/CAD and AUD/NZD.

The new additions also imply that we are going to increase our tradable currency pairs from 10 to 14. And we are still pursuing the same, already well-rehearsed day trading approach plus getting help from the 100-pip ea program.

Let's check out one trading example:- Today was the first day I put the AUD system into real action! I had my first signal in the AUD/CHF market based on the newly-developed sentiment table. The 100-pip EA has helped me setup two shorts at 0.8899 and later exited both trades at 0.8859 and 0.8815 for +40 and + 84 pips respectively, perhaps more than I asked for.

Short @ AUD/CHF market on Sept 17

No comments: