Saturday, November 22, 2008

Stock Markets are Finally at a Turning Point

During this volatile time, it's important to stay on track no matter what. It's all about capital preservation and reducing risks during tough market conditions. It's important to honour stop-loss levels and there is no reason to fight the markets without a proper trading plan.

There is something extraordinary about this market. At present, the forex markets are greatly affected by the performance of stock makets. The latest dip in the US markets has significantly changed the daily normal operation of the forex markets, especially during the month of November.

All daytrading systems are facing a uphill battle due to the current situations. Nonetheless, my major-pair system still ended breakeven for the week, and +260 pips on the month.

The cross-yen system took a hit while 100-pip program gave back some of its gains during the last 3 days. This gave me an indication that we're about to see a shift in the market sentiment in order for us to go short the US dollar and to buy into the recovery in the stock markets.

These markets present a great buying opportunity if you got a bunch of cash left waiting to speculate and invest.

3 comments:

Davendark said...

Help, please!
Hello, my name is Juan, I am from Spain. I have done trading in Forex other times,
but only like entertainment. Now I want to ask you for advice.
I am suffering economic difficult situations, because the salary of my job is little
and I have difficulty to pay the mortgage of the house.
would You may to recommend to me a trading system that it be enough of a reliable to earn
some 100 euros per week?
Please, be honest to me and thanks for your advice.
My email is : darkharem@hotmail.com

Thank you very much

Lloyd said...

Sorry for your condition. Is it better not to risk any money that you couldn't afford to lose - first rule of investing?

Davendark said...

yes, I know that rule. My question is whether it is possible to obtain a second source of income, albeit small, with one of those automated systems that are there in the web. Do these systems are really reliable?
Thank you
(and sorry for my english)