Monday, March 9, 2009

Samuel's Ultimate Forex Review and Free E-book

It's been a while since I've done a review on a site. Samuel has just ordered a review post, so it's time to do one.


Samuel's UltimateForexReview site is a forex affiliate portal. It has a bunch of reviews, lists the different forex trading methods categorically, provides description on each of the systems and rates them according to their payouts based on Samuel's own trading experience.

According to Samuel, he is trading with every method strategy or system in order to review them. He trades with each product around 3 - 4 weeks before publishing a review. For his personal trading, he has currently picked up two of the best methods he'd reviewed so far. Those ones are the 10 Minute Forex Wealth Builder and Forex Confidante.

He's currently trading live on his account with those two strategies because they are the ones he likes the most and believes they are the best available on the Internet.

Forex trading is probably the toughest game to learn. And I can see Samuel has done a good job in letting people know what Forex is all about. Anyway, if you don't have a forex trading plan yet, this is the place to learn. The site also offers advice and tips for forex traders. Samuel's latest E-book: Trader's Mindset - How To Finally Trade Safely, is currently available for free.

Check it out, if you haven't already.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I reviewed the material provided by Samuel. It certainly is golden information, and since I'm a beginner I found extremely resourceful the trading psychology article. I came upon forex a couple of weeks ago, and since then I've been using a free practice account I got at www.tradeviewforex.com. These couple of weeks have been something. I want to keep on learning and practicing until someday I'll became a really good trader.