Monday, May 18, 2009

Hitting A Trading Milestone

As a part-time trader who has an intense longing for success, I hit an important milestone today.

Back in November, I recognised some good trading opportunities. As a result, I started running and managing my two metatrader accounts and also a CFD trading account at the same time.

During the past six months, I funded another metatrader account with profits and had actively traded with those accounts.

Today - my five figure CFD account has just been doubled after a six-month period. I appreciate my past efforts in blogging which, somehow, made me a better trader. Despite my tight schedule nowadays, I recognise the importance of running the blog more often.

7 comments:

Travis's Blog said...

Great Job Lloyd!

Lloyd said...

Thanx !

Hugh Kimura said...

Awesome, congrats!!

Joquim said...

Nice post,

If you are just starting out in Forex trading you'll need to learn as much as you can about it. One of the best ways to learn about Forex trading is by joining a website that specializes in it. When looking for a website there are some things to keep in mind. Look for a website that is run by a knowledgeable and trained professional who has plenty of experience in forex trading.

Thanks,
Josh
www.forexsoftware-free.info

Unknown said...

Great Job Lloyd!

ininvestor said...

You have a great and informative blog. I run www.SAOneStop.org blog dedicated to stock markets and if you're interested in link exchange please let me know on webmaster@saonestop.org.

Thanks.

ininvestor said...

You have a great and informative blog. I run www.SAOneStop.org blog dedicated to stock markets and if you're interested in link exchange please let me know on webmaster@saonestop.org.

Thanks.