Sunday, July 29, 2007

Done for the Week +246 pips

Here are my trading results:
No. of trades: 4 (all with 2 lots)
Win rate: 100%
Conservative strategy (exit 1 lot): +6, +36, +20,+27
Aggressive strategy (hold 1 lot): +6, +40, +63, +48


I didn't put on any trades on Thursday and Friday - been hesitated a lot these days and missed some playable actions. Not sure it was a good or bad thing. Nowadays, I started to think hard about my entry levels since I decided to use a tighter 20-pip stop loss on each trade (i.e 40-pip with 2 lots). My return (R) for this week trades was therefore 0.3R, 1.9R, 2.07R, 1. 87R respectively.

As I am still perfecting my trading style, I have temporarily put my real-time signal service on hold. Thanks for your expressed interests so far. In the mean time, I am determined in moving forward with this short-term trading model for growing my account size and for fulfilling the milestones as set in the 1-million forex project.

No comments: