Friday, July 6, 2007

NFP Day Results

Conservative strategy: +30 ( Approx. 3 hours holding time)
Aggressive strategy: +5

Weekly pip-count: +96 pips for conservative strategy, +140 pips for aggressive strategy

It's a shame that we could not capitalise more on this aggressive play. However, please bear in mind that volatile price swings are quite common in the event of major economic releases. And it is partly my fault too as I should have advised you to keep as many easy pips as possible during the offering of a news event. Basically, a wrong timing for being aggressive.

FYI, I will be sending out my invitations for you to receive the real-time alerts of my trading signals/ideas this weekend. If you are interested, just drop me an e-mail.

Market Pulse:

"This (Non-farm Payroll Report) confirmed the U.S. economy is much better than most of the dollar bears thought. As long as we generate 100,000 jobs a month, there's no chance for the Fed to cut rates."

No comments: