Wednesday, November 7, 2007

A New Domain Name, A New Challenge

Today is a record-breaking day for the US dollar simply for the wrong reason. In my opinion, it is usually a tough trading time when market is breaking new high or near record high. Price swing actions are beyond the rationality and the logic of technical analysis.






Scoutforex dot com
Today also marks the first day of a new domain name for this site. And I have to put this statement down after almost 3 years of trying. There is definitely no easy way and surefire success in the field of forex trading. But, I am going to work harder on trying. I think I have seen enough "actions" in the forex market as well as its constantly-changing market behaviour in relation to both technical and fundamental developments . My immediate next step will be adopting a fully-mechanical approach in dealing with the market. This includes finding or even developing for myself a suite of intelligent diagnostic tools and autopilot trading systems. And most importantly, I am up for the task.

If you are re looking for a little more information about me, go here.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice to see your blog got its own domain name. I have been reading your blog for quite a while. Nice job.

Gav

DannyBly said...

GBP took a real beating today - 400 pips!

Lloyd said...

My broadband connection is finally back on this morning after nearly 1 week of disconnection. I missed all those live actions.

Meanwhile, I am still tracing my lost fund which I transferred into my new metatrader account a week ago.

What a week! Hope to resume posting soon.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lloyd said...

Gav,I have linked to your website.
Dicky, please email me.

Gav said...

Cheers mate. I have done the same.

Gav