Thursday, November 15, 2007

One-Week Hiatus

My job load has eased. My home internet connection is now working normally. Here is an update with regard to my trading activities for the past seven days:

Discretionary trading = none
I have temporarily stopped discretionary trading . I found myself less and less time to watch the markets these days due to my increasing work loads and responsibilities.

Auto trading (expert advisor) = none
The system was meant to go live last week. The new metatrader account is still waiting for my fund to arrive.

Autopilot (proprietary software) trial testing = none
I just received a new updated version of forex killer software (2.14) with improved features and signal generating algorithms. I will conduct more scenarios testing soon.

Everything appears to return to normality, I should be happily looking forward to new challenges ahead.

2 comments:

GreenGo said...

do post your findings on forex killer software. interesting

Lloyd said...

Thanks for your interest, I do post all my 'near live' trades on this blogsite.