Saturday, November 3, 2007

October 07 Blog Income Report

Last month, I am running a case study to examine if my personal trading blog can make money via affiliate programs by giving them my personal reviews. Here are the results so far.

Total Blog Income For October 2007: $302.94
  • Affiliate Commissions: $269.48
  • Google Adsense: $19.96
  • Text Link Ads: $13.50
This blog made $269.48 from the affiliate program. You have to keep in mind that my first review was not posted until October 18th, so the results represent only 13 days. That works out to $19.24 per day, which isn’t too bad when comparing to the like of google ads. Overall, it is a decent part-time income and a quite enjoyable blogging exercise.

On second thought, there is actually more (important) positive outcomes from this monetised-blogging exercise. I shall lay out more in the next post.

Every giant leap starts with tiny running steps.

No comments: