Saturday, November 3, 2007

Progressive Learning via Blogging

I learnt a lot of useful things from my unusual blogging routine last month. Rather than blogging about my repeatable forex trades, I tried to deliver something else - something that my site visitors wish to find out about - and in the same time, to realise the monetization potential of my blog.

During the whole process, I managed to deliver some contents based on my experience in the field of forex trading. Not knowing that the process has actually helped me achieve and realise some of my other true goals, besides the blog monetization goal as detailed in my previous post. Below are some other positive outcomes I gained from the whole experience:

Increased site traffics
By delivering new contents on this site, I managed to increase the exposure of this blog by bringing in more new site visitors and hence an improvement in alexa traffic ranking recently.

Self-learning
Mainly in the field of forex trading. I did my own research and learnt more about automated trading, signal providing service, other forex systems, expert advisors, and etc.

New perception in forex trading
I am a discretionary trader. Forex trading will always be my true passion. And now I believe mechanical, autopilot trading is my real chance for scoring great trading success. Very soon, I will be trading live with my own mechanical system.

New challenge
This blog could be unique in a way that it combines online monetization and forex trading. When on 'Autopilot', the sky is the limit. (So, watch out, JohnChow, it could all happen in a year or 5 years before catching you up, it does not matter).

In summary, this blogging 'business' has somehow renewed my faith in forex trading by giving me new ideas and inspirations. And now I have more focussed goals than never before.

No comments: