Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Another Chart for 100-pip EA System

August has been an extraordinary month for the forex market as the US dollar finally rebounded strongly after long-term periods of underperformance. Meanwhile, Scoutforex day trading members enjoys one-month long of amazing return.
Check out the following chart which shows the latest GBP/USD trade entry and the successfully targeted 40 & 100-pip profits.


We should accept these extraordinary gains calmly and continue to practise our trading routine consistently.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Lloyd,

I like the information I've read about the 100-pip system.
However, like a lot of people, I'm not sure my schedule permits me to daytrade. What do you think is a better solution for me?

Lloyd said...

Yes, I do spend a lot of time to organise my trading, yet i've made my method simple and easy to follow. With the help of automated trading program, you will at least need to dedicate a few minutes for each trading session. I cover three sessions a day, and you need not follow them all. Simply do your best and at your own time.