Monday, August 25, 2008

We Did It Again with EUR/JPY Trade Monday

Day trading room - US Trading Session
No. of signal recommendations: 1
End-of-session results: EUR/JPY (-15 pips)

100-pip EA Program
No. of auto-entries: 1
Final exits: +40 & 93 pips

We made one last EUR/JPY trade in the Friday session to end last week's trading. The final trade was exited with profits this morning (+40 & 29 pips).

Meanwhile, I had another similar setup this Monday afternoon (i.e. US trading session) and it went right again. Both the intermediate and final targets (i.e. 100 pips) were hit as the yen-crosses were heavily sold-off once again!

The 'automated setups' were pretty good recently and didn't disappoint. We had some early wins to kick start this week trading. Here is the chart....



2 comments:

Caprica said...

Hi Lloyd,

Excellent blog. I have been reading back thru the history of your blog. I found it interesting that there had been a real change of theme in the last 12 months.

Originally your blog seemed to cover fundamentals more. Now it seems to cover a wider variety of material and the coverage of fundamentals has almost stopped.

Is this because you have backed off more on the fundamentals?

Lloyd said...

I absolutely like trading the fundamentals, especially during the releases of key forex news events that could drive the fx market.

As I have just started my own news trading program, I believe I am going to share my insight more in this topic from now on. I hope to cover my news trading results, the fundamental facts behind the market moves, and tips on trading news releases, etc.

I hope this blog can become more interesting for you and other readers.