Friday, June 10, 2005

Signal #7-1: Set USD/CHF TP to 1.2478

"Interest-rate differentials are beneficial for the dollar.''
"A negative surprise on the trade numbers could take some steam out of the dollar''


There are always different trader viewpoints or report outcomes that can decide the next direction of the market. It is important to know that the current price is the consensus of value of all market traders at the moment of the trade. Therefore, in order to predict the possible next movement, it is important that I pay my attention to the real-time price actions rather than listening to the market noise. I usually focus on the specific few trading hours that come with robust trading volume. I don't like setting SL level during my working hours to promote greater flexibility and to take market volatility issue into considerations.

I like staying with my signal/trend after trading hours unless stops are being hit. My stop levels are usually set at the end of my price monitoring period.

No comments: