Monday, June 13, 2005

Signal #7-2: Set USD/CHF TP to 1.2598 (SL ????)

"Rate differentials have reached critical levels. This is clearly supportive of the dollar. The dollar strength is expected to continue."

This is the latest situation which helps USD climbing to 9-month high as interest rate gap continues to widen. Fundamental news has been the real influential on traders for the last few trading days. I have to admit my mistake by deciding to go short on USD/CHF and was unable to reverse the position as quickly as I could, ignoring one buy alert, hence being stuck in the current awful situation. I am in the process of researching and developing a fully mechanical alert system that can automate the process of issuing my real-time trading alerts as fast as possible. I am logging this whole episode for my future reference.

No comments: