Sunday, September 25, 2005

Keep Trying...

Related entries: System In Focus

Despite last week's dismal performance (due to closing out a run-away losing position which should have been exited a long time ago), I still have a great belief in my trend following system and daily report. I am that guy who just needs to work on the exit strategy for my daily swing positions.

Hence, I have make mounting take profit and stop loss targets compulsory for every trades opened. The daily targets used should be reasonable and hitable for the next trading day. Those targets should be altered on a daily basis if the position is not auto-closed at the end of the day and there is still potential for the next trading day.

So....I am the guy who will keep improving my effortlessly daily forex strategy till perfection.

No comments: