Sunday, September 18, 2005

September Blues

Related entries: Inside Thoughts

Sorry for the lack of posts recently. Been busied with my full-time day job. September has proven to be the toughest, trickiest trading month so far, driven by a lot of fundamental developments from elections in Japan and Germany, to evaluation of Hurricane Katrina impacts.

As a result, I had suffered moderate losses in my personal trading account. Many decisions have been affected by my ignorance of the early warning signs, unwillingness to accept losses in the early stages and a busy schedule.

Hence, I have decided to let my partner to run my real trading account, while I will fully focus on what I do best during the last few months – technical analysis + signal providing + not pushing for a result. By doing so, I think I can provide an unbiased technical view and can enjoy the analytical work more. I am here to stay for a very long time and, of course, to go after a strong result.

No comments: