Sunday, September 11, 2005

Last Week's Highlights

Related entries: Inside Thoughts

Here are last week's highlights:
  • I have posted my daily evaluation report online for 5 consecutive days.

  • The daily reports have captured the indecisive mood of the market, but shown the persistence of some stronger trends (those with higher swing index), i.e. AUS/USD and USD/CAD, which should have not been ignored.

  • It was a disappointed week with near 100 pips loss. Basically, I have geared myself into action too early in the week. I have missed one or two good opportunities to exit, partly due to the higher targets set.

  • OK. Some lessons learnt. I will set appropriate smaller targets to capitalise the daily moves.

  • I have now included key trading points (based on pivot analysis) in my daily swing strategy. For those who have e-mailed me, you will receive a copy of my latest newsletter.

No comments: