Thursday, February 22, 2007

Morning Session (Booking Profits)

Yesterday afternoon, I cut my losses and repositioned all my trades after the release of US CPI report (due to the fundamental and technical outlooks), but there was again no follow through action. I held both GBP/USD and EUR/USD shorts at 1.9538 and 1.3133 respectively and also a long USD/CHF trade at 1.2396. In the evening, I exited the short GBP/USD position for a 17 pip profit. Hence, the end result for yesterday is only 3 pips on the positive side .

Finally this morning, we got the breakthrough (a much-delayed price action) and they all nearly hit my targets. I couldn't wait much longer and decided to close the remaining two trades for some profits: EUR/USD for +33 pips and USD/CHF for +28 pips.

I am now waiting for the dust to settle and try to pick up some technical analysis.

1 comment:

FX said...

This month is really choppy, hard to get nice clean swing. I found your blog and I like it. Thumbs up for a good job.