Saturday, February 24, 2007

What's Next? (2)

2. Keeping a daily journal

Let be honest. I was completely lost and bruised in the past 2 months (Dec, Jan). I was totally out of focused and was unable to follow my trading plan and rules which had brought me some success in the past (i.e. Aug' 06 +622 pips, Sept' 06 +687 pips, Oct' 06 +451 pips, and up to first three weeks of Nov'06 +678 pips). Then, everything just went pear shape, so quick so fast that you just couldn't cope and you finally lost your plot. Eventually, I had to give back some of my hard-earned fortune back to the market and I subsequently lost my interests in blogging. This is completely fair and justified because, on hindsight, I know that only the fittest, the toughest and the greatest could consistently perform no matter of what market condition. They are the ones who survive indefinitely and are the ones who ultimately leap the benefits for being on top of this game.

This week, everything seems back to the old (winning) routine. I started reporting my thoughts and daily trades again since last Sunday (first What's next? post). By doing just that, I had the chance to review my performance and to regroup my thoughts. This week, I made 218 pips.

Thanks for the motivation, Forexreader.
This blog is not much to write home about but the guy is good for beginners who'd like to assimilate as many strategies as possible before they begin their own trading activities. The blog basically attempts to find the right mix between fundamentals and advanced technical tips.

You made me realised again of what my strength and core strategy are about. I know that I'm way off being the top forex bloggers, but I'm determined to keep this blog going.

No comments: