Wednesday, December 26, 2007

ScoutForex dot com: 10 Goals for 2008

As many of you probably know, I started my forex blog back in March 2005 just to share my thoughts and trading methodologies as I was learning through my forex trading experience. There were no big plans for it and there were also no significant trading results to be proud of even till today. Nonetheless, the last few months of 2007 went beyond my own expectations and it could possibly be an important turning point for this blog as well as my trading career.

This time last year, I was in total disarray and a bit of shock after some trading setbacks. I spent many months afterwards just to regroup and reorganise myself. Still, I found myself without a clear direction and many of my goals seemed to be out of reach at time. Therefore, I am sure that, having outlined my goals for 2008, it should help me to focus my attention and prioritise my activities in the new year.

Below you will find my 10 goals for 2008 which are to be achieved by the end of the year.

1. generate $5000 in monthly trading profits
2. generate $2500 in monthly site incomes
3. reach 500 RSS subscribers (currently at 100 140 170 )
4. reach 1500 daily page views (currently at 300 940)
5. enter the Alexa top 100,000 (currently at 584,309 285,724 259,694 )
6. keep writing good contents for readers
7. review one new forex trading strategy every month
8. compare their trading results every month
9. research one new forex topic every month
10. prepare one short forex trading course every month

Finally, a big thank you to all the readers and supporters of this blog. Hope you will all achieve your goals in 2008.

6 comments:

Db Trader said...

Hi Lloyd,

Great blog and i truly wish you all the BEST in achieving your goals!!
I happened to discover your blog as i was searching for forex killer software reviews. After reading your review, i'm keen to purchase it..
Does Andreas will give the bonuses with the purchase,or do we have to send recommendations before we can receive the bonuses? Are the bonuses useful in improving forex trading knowledge/skills?
My apologies for raising presales questions here, but i kept receiving only stock answers from his online sales team..

Cheers,
David B

Lloyd said...

Hi David,

Thanks for the kind comment. You should get all the bonuses along side with the software. They are usually a good read, and provide you with some essential forex knowledge.

Db Trader said...

Appreciate your reply, Lloyd! I have the confidence to purchase the software now.. =)

Lloyd said...

David,
You're welcome. By the way, I have an affiliation with the FK signal software too. You can order thru my site or others as you wish. All the best in the new year.

CK said...

nice goals!...and totally achievable in my opinion :O)
keep doing what you are doing and i think you should be able to get there sooner than you expect :O)
see you at the finish line :O)
- ck

jonathan said...

Good luck with this! I like your system and strategy in building wealthe.

Jonathan