Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Trader LLoyd's Discretionary Trading System

I watched my EA in action for the past two months.

I learned from its consistent trading behaviour and pattern.

I analysed the market conditions as well as the signal performance.

I applied everything I've learned so far in order to make better discretionary trading decisions.

Now, it's a good time to reflect.

It's a pleasure to look at these extraordinary trading results achieved during the recent extraordinary market conditions.




(More results on zulutrade. Sign up a free 30 day demo account today to receive zulutrade auto signals.)

I wish I can keep this up, not only the results, but also the mental strength to innovate.

I will keep my rational mind and realistic goals in check.

I will draw my own path to reach trading success.

4 comments:

atombeh said...

Hi Lloyd,

Fx Killer don't seem to work my way,when I finihed punching the last ten closing price and I got a "SELL" signal on the button, is that mean I'm short or long?
( I followed "Short" at it go aganst me most of the time )please advise me am I on the right track?

Thanks
Beh

Lloyd said...

Beh, which version of signal software are you using? When it's a sell signal, you are advised to go short. I'm sorry to tell you that you are NOT on the right track at the moment. I think you should read thru the instruction manual, the provided crash course, and my many free info (especially my reference fk trading strategy) available here on my sites.

I am also thinking of sharing my forex killer trade entering process in greater details and also live signals with you guys in very near future. More info will be updated in my trading blog. (http://autofx.blogspot.com)

Lloyd

mobil1 said...

Hi dear,

Its that true forex killer exist? I was tried for months to get FK but until now still can not find it? I tried make payment but my OS XP said restrited website, Itried turn of all my security but still not working, can you help me out loyd? or I buy the FK from you. Event tried to call them still no answer ( phone number invalid )

Thanks
steven, Seattle

Lloyd said...

Steven, I wish I can help, but not sure how to. You can try contact its sales site - clickbank. I am happy to help you out in the future regarding software usage issues.