Monday, January 21, 2008

A Ugly Day for Stocks, A Memorable Day for Mechanical Forex

I had so many bad trading experience in the past, especially on the days when stock markets crashed heavily. The end results were usually ruined trading accounts.

Today, stock markets around the globe fell heavily.

Unprecedentedly, my 'experimental' mechanical forex system scored a perfect day with a string of 11 winners and no loser. Despite my manual intervention (see chart below) and a conservative setting of using 1st (i.e. smaller) and 2nd profit target levels, the trading account still registered a 15% one-day gain. I have not counted the number of pips yet. I think I made more than 300 pips.


(underline: positions exited manually due to own suspicious mind and they should have hit the projected profit target levels)

An unusual trading day to remember.

No comments: