Thursday, February 28, 2008

Creating Value (Knowledge) Out of Ordinary

I know that I am not promoting 'top-notch' trading software, but I manage to add value for my readers. Sometimes, I even think my instructions are more valuable than the software. They provide you with a software tool, and I do my utmost to provide you with the right knowledge and support.

As a proof, here is a latest reader's feedback on my value (knowledge) creation, i.e. the bonus set of trading instruction/strategy which is a giveaway to you guys.

Thanks so much.
Following your method, I managed to nail 30 pips last nite (or morning US time) trading GBP/USD.

I hope I can keep this up and will let you know as I progress.

xxx, Singapore

Thanks for the good feedback. (I appreciate it, please keep them coming, good or bad.)

Back to knowledge creation, right now, I even 'own' a right channel - my day trading service along with live trading sessions and daily updates - to disseminate my humble knowledge in the forex trading arena. I like my blog (with new goals), I like trading and I am here to provide value + support to you guys ... Go blog go ! Yipee !


No comments: