Friday, February 29, 2008

Technical Issues on ForexAutoPilot EA

Latest Update: Great news ! My site readers can now use this e-mail address to reach Marcus & support team 'faster'. In addition, the technical problem surrounding the forexautopilot EA has been resolved via the latest EA update. In the mean time, you can also check out this latest performance report from the forexautopilot trading team.

(Originally posted in my forex killer autopilot trading blog)

A lot of distress comments/e-mails lately about the ForexAutoPilot EA not firing up any trades and its lame technical support. I directed all your concerns to Andreas and here is the latest email response I managed to get from him. Below is the direct quote of his reply..

From Marcus:

About no trades in few days comment:

"Experts-Robots open trades few times a week when their internal indicators see the market conditions to open trades. They don't have to open many trades or trade every single day. The role is to make profit, not to make many trades! Also Experts dont trade on weekends because forex market is closed."Robot must work on EuroUsd M1 only!"

About Alligator Jaw error = 129 error:

"it was fixed, ask the client to redownload robot."


From Andreas:

To add, I personally started to use FAPS Forexautopilot on Demo in http://alpari.co.uk/ and made over 1500 of profit in few trades for last days, so I can personally confirm and show the record that this EA is really working and making money. Maybe not in all brokers. I attach the proof screenshot of account. Please post this screenshot to let people know. HERE.

I am not sure what is happening. Everyone please download the EA again just for sure. If still not working, simply request a new copy again from the program developer. The best I can do FOR NOW is helping you to redirect your queries or problems to Andreas. I am not paid for this kind of job though ;0) !

If you wish to obtain this new AutoPilot EA, please be warned about the lack of response from the customer support. In the mean time, I would like you to consider also my forex day trading method which can provide you with 'real' forex trading knowledge/support and allow trading within your own control.

1 comment:

cfw123 said...

I really don't understand how the Forex AutoPilot can be not making trades -- for me, it makes way too many trades -- as much as one every five minutes. It is also high profitable with large profits, but at times it goes into a loss, and loses all your demo money (I won't trade this live yet). But it makes astounding profits AT TIMES, and loses astounding money sometimes too.

What I have had to do is to adjust the stop loss from zero to 50, and the take profit from 255 to 100, which makes it work much better.

I have never seen but one version of it -- if they have other versions, they sure don't put the version number in the name of the EA, which in my book is really important to know if you are up to date.

Charles Wilkes, cfw123@gmail.com, San Jose, Calif.