Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Another Profitable 100-pip EA Setup with +76 pips; +189 pips Tuesday

Earlier today, the 100-pip EA program scored a total of +113 pips with two short trades in the GBP/USD market during the European Session. I also found another setup in the late session:
No. of signal recommendations: 1
End-of-session results: EUR/JPY (+170 pips !)
Maximum potential: Over 200 pips !

100-pip EA system
No. of auto-entries: 1
EUR/JPY +40 & 36 (minimum target hit !)
Oct 7: Short EUR/JPY @ 139.50 for +40 & 36 pips

Yesterday was an incredible day in the forex market too but the system was inactive, i.e. no trading alerts. And I was pretty nervous this morning after the market experienced huge price volatility during the last 36 hours.

Anyhow, by following a fixed trading routine, I was able to keep my composure and wholly relied on the system to increase my chances of winning. The goal was simply to make 100 pips when possible.

No comments: